Run The World – A-line Dress
- Loose swing shape for an easy, flowy fit
- Sizes run large, we suggest to order a size down from your usual
- Print covers entire front and back panel
- 97% polyester, 3% elastane woven dress fabric with silky handfeel
- Note that due to the production process, the placement of the print may vary slightly from the preview
THE STORY BEHIND THE ARTWORK
‘Run the World (Girls)’ is a digital collage part of Ilaria’s new series of artworks entitled ‘Born the 4th of July’ inspired by the words independence, freedom, liberty, self-determination and self-standing. All the illustrations of this series are associate with a famous song that speaks about these topics. This illustration is associate with ‘Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce. This illustration is a tribute to all the women in the world. In the artwork, the woman is on the throne to emphasize her role within society and the family, which has not been recognized for a long time. Women are super and it’s nice that they recognise it!