Rebirth of Self – Chiffon Top
- Loose cropped boxy style fit
- Front panel is edge-to-edge printed
- Sublimation transfer print technique embeds dye into the fabric allowing it to stay soft and drapey
- Option of black or white back panel, sleeves and binding
- Slightly sheer 100% Polyester chiffon with silky handfeel, ideal for wearing as a layering piece with your faithful cami or bralette
THE STORY BEHIND THE ARTWORK
‘Rebirth of Self’ is an illustration part of the series of artworks entitled ‘The Inner Metamorphosis. A Journey through Loneliness’. This is a series of 9 artworks inspired by the artist’s experience that represents a journey of deep reflection and personal growth through loneliness. The metamorphosis of the butterfly has been used as a metaphor to narrate the lonely experiences of the artist.